What does the American Rescue Plan mean for you as a leader of educator learning?
The American Rescue Plan Act provides more than $120 billion to help schools and communities recover from the COVID-19 pandemic. Learning Forward is the leader in helping states, systems, and schools establish a clear strategy for professional learning focused on the social, emotional, and academic needs of students and educators, and ensuring leaders at all levels sustain a culture of collective responsibility that accelerates learning for all students.
Ensuring the success of your post-pandemic recovery efforts requires thoughtful planning and implementation. We help you plan, design, implement, and evaluate coherent systems of professional learning that equip teachers and leaders at all levels to meet the needs of each student and family they serve.
We help you set learning priorities, examine current structures, and ensure professional learning is the primary vehicle in your system.
Learning Forward Professional Services
Transform professional learning, increase educator capacity, and improve student achievement.
Effective professional learning is the primary driver of school and system improvement. For 50 years, Learning Forward has supported leaders at all levels to transform their systems into true learning systems, where all educators engage in a measurable and scalable cycle of improvement.
Our high-impact professional services help systems set an attainable vision for an effective and equitable system of professional learning that leads to improved leader, educator, and student outcomes.
We provide our partners with tools to transform professional learning, increase educator capacity, and improve student achievement. Through our face-to-face, virtual, and hybrid learning experiences, we help ensure your professional learning is standards-driven, job-embedded, and focused on improved instruction and better results for all students.
We help maximize the impact of professional learning in schools, districts, states, and organizations by:
- Building the capacity of central office leaders to set a vision for equity and excellence, and increase the effectiveness in leading change;
- Transforming school leadership by developing principals and aspiring principals with deep understanding and skills in leading learning and creating cultures of collective responsibility;
- Empowering coaches and mentor teachers with the skills to support beginning and veteran teachers to meet their classroom challenges;
- Ensuring that all teacher learning teams engage in a cycle of continuous improvement focused on meeting their students’ unique learning needs;
- Assessing the impact of professional learning in your school or system and measure its alignment to the Standards for Professional Learning.