Learning Forward provides one-on-one leadership coaching to principals, assistant principals, and aspiring principals with the intention of deepening understanding of the principal’s role as leader of a learning-focused school. Personalized and timely coaching to support your work as
the leader of a learning-focused school, including:
- Create the conditions and systems for professional learning that results in improved educator practice and student results;
- Exploring personal beliefs and leading for equity for all students;
- Use change processes to accomplish the goals of the school;
- Dive into critical issues of school culture, assets, and opportunities, and their impact on establishing a clear vision and collective responsibility for learning in the school;
- Develop a Theory of Change, tied to the Cycle of Continuous Improvement, that drives a collective commitment;
- Support the alignment of curriculum, assessment, instructional materials, and professional learning;
- Maximize resources to better support educator and student learning;
- Implementing shared leadership with cohesion;
- Coach school, team, and individual improvement.
Learning Forward leadership coaching includes two one-hour sessions per month over the course of a school year.